Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Error 9040

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I know is kinda forbidden to place this kind of threads but i`m new at using COMSOL and a MAC System. So you see, i really need help.

I`m doing my social service as a student of physics engineery, i am supposed to make a virtual practices handbook, but i`m having some problems with COMSOL.

I'm following a book for modeling, but when i try to use the post proccesing > plot parameters it keeps giving me Error 9040 "NoClassDeFound". I`ve done the same model in a computer with Windows and it gives me no problem.

Where can i found help? Can someone give me some directions?

Thank You

0 Replies Last Post 15 févr. 2011, 18:32 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Alejandro Zuñiga

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.