Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

(Strange error, I don't have MEMS module in the model)License error: Could not obtain license for#MEMS Module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi!

I am using ubuntu comsol 4.0a.
Usually it works if I use run the model using GUI in comsol.
But some times strange error happens when I run the job using shell script.

such as:

comsol batch -inputfile file_Input.mph -outputfile Res.mph >>out.txt

And comes the following license error. But the problem is I don't even have the MEMS module used in the mode,
only have PDE, and structure mechanics, shell module module.

Why could this happen?
Thanks.
XLi

Exception:
com.comsol.nativejni.FlNativeException: License error
(rethrown as com.comsol.util.exceptions.LicenseException)

License error

Stack trace:
at license.cpp, row 182, (Licensed number of users already reached.
Feature: COMSOL
License path: /scratch/usr/local/comsol/COMSOL40a/license/license.dat:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-4,132

0 Replies Last Post 1 mars 2011, 18:49 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Xiaogai Li

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.