Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Search cyclone model for educational purpose

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
This is a little bit different from what I am doing usually
but I am trying to help setup a demo for a school about air cleaning and I would like to use comsol to generate some animated video about how a cyclone work.
There is an animation on comsol website, so I guess there are models around
So i was wondering if anybody had and will be willing to share a working model of a cyclone
again it is for educaitional and visual purpose so the quality of the numerical output does not really matter as long as the flow pattern are "believable".

Thank you in advance for any help on this matter.

JF

0 Replies Last Post 22 mars 2011, 06:47 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Jean-Francois Leon

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.