Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

EXPORT POST PROCESSING DATA

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I´m using COMSOL 4.1 to solve a model.

With COMSOL 3.5a, in order to export the post-processing data, there is a specific feature : export post processing data.

When can I find an equivalent in COMSOL 4.1? I just need to elaborate some results in Matlab!

Thanks
Giulio

2 Replies Last Post 27 avr. 2011, 15:30 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 27 avr. 2011, 15:26 UTC−4
Hi

you have the Livelink (r) to matlab (r) and the explanations there (hardly used it in V4), then if its a simple text file, you can build a "table" and export that or a line graph and export the data

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi you have the Livelink (r) to matlab (r) and the explanations there (hardly used it in V4), then if its a simple text file, you can build a "table" and export that or a line graph and export the data -- Good luck Ivar

Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 27 avr. 2011, 15:30 UTC−4
Hi

in v4.1 you have the File Export model to Server (with Livelink you can then send it to Matlab) The new approach is somewhat different in V4, I'm still not used to it ;)

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi in v4.1 you have the File Export model to Server (with Livelink you can then send it to Matlab) The new approach is somewhat different in V4, I'm still not used to it ;) -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.