Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

View Full Convergence Plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi folks!

I was wondering if there is any way to view the full convergence plot?

I have a large number of iterations and I would like to see it in full so I can include it in a report, showing the numerical convergence for a particular case.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Best Regards,

Rui

1 Reply Last Post 14 févr. 2012, 06:51 UTC−5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 14 févr. 2012, 06:51 UTC−5
Depends on which version you are using. If you are on v4.2, then you should be able to see the generated convergence plot during solving, if you checked the "Generate Convergence Plot" check box under "Study Settings"

Enjoy Comsoling!
Depends on which version you are using. If you are on v4.2, then you should be able to see the generated convergence plot during solving, if you checked the "Generate Convergence Plot" check box under "Study Settings" Enjoy Comsoling!

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.