Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Topology Optimization Of Conjugate Heat Transfer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone, I need to study Topology Optimization Of Conjugate Heat Transfer Problem.I didn't find this tutorial or example in the field of Comsol software. Please help me. I do not know how to optimize processes in Comsol . How do I learn to start the process work? How do write equations in the problem. etc.

1 Reply Last Post 10 sept. 2020, 15:09 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 10 sept. 2020, 15:09 UTC−4
Updated: 4 years ago 10 sept. 2020, 15:10 UTC−4

Hello Kyaw Ye,

Topology optimization can be performed with COMSOL's Optimization Module. You'll want to check if your license includes that product; you can do so by going to File > Licensed and Used Products inside of the COMSOL GUI. If you do have that module, then its documentation and built-in tutorials should be quite helpful towards building your models in that area. You will also find many useful resources on this website by searching for "Topology Optimization", including this video and blog posts on this topic.

Best regards,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Kyaw Ye, Topology optimization can be performed with COMSOL's [Optimization Module](https://www.comsol.com/optimization-module). You'll want to check if your license includes that product; you can do so by going to File > Licensed and Used Products inside of the COMSOL GUI. If you do have that module, then its documentation and built-in tutorials should be quite helpful towards building your models in that area. You will also find many useful resources on this website by searching for "Topology Optimization", including [this video](https://www.comsol.com/video/topology-optimization-in-comsol-multiphysics) and blog posts on this topic. Best regards, Jeff

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.