Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

livelink comsol and simulink

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I can not find the Comsol cosimulation block in the simulink ???? where is the problem

1 Reply Last Post 18 mars 2021, 08:20 UTC−4
Remi Magnard COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 3 years ago 18 mars 2021, 08:20 UTC−4
Updated: 3 years ago 18 mars 2021, 11:06 UTC−4

Dear Peter,

Once you have installed COMSOL Multiphysics with LiveLink for Simulink, make sure that you have on your desktop a shortcut icon "COMSOL Multiphysics with Simulink".

In Simulink, you can find the COMSOL Cosimulation block in the Library Browser. Enter "COMSOL" in the search edit field to quickly find it.

I hope this will help!

Best regards,

Rémi Magnard

Dear Peter, Once you have installed COMSOL Multiphysics with LiveLink for Simulink, make sure that you have on your desktop a shortcut icon "COMSOL Multiphysics with Simulink". In Simulink, you can find the COMSOL Cosimulation block in the Library Browser. Enter "COMSOL" in the search edit field to quickly find it. I hope this will help! Best regards, Rémi Magnard

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.