Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Afficher les données numerique du comsol dans matlab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Bonjour,

Afin de recupérer les données numerique qui trouvent dans le table du modèle COMSOL ,j'ai utliser les methode de model.result.table('tbl1').getReal;
model.result.table('tbl1').getImag;

mais pas de reponse positive :(
est ce que vous pouvez me guider ou si quelqu'un a une methode plus pratique SVP

Veuillez trouver ci-joint le code matlab et aussi le modèle COMSOL

Merci d'avance
Mariem

2 Replies Last Post 12 juin 2012, 03:59 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 11 juin 2012, 16:09 UTC−4
Hi

We all try to stick to english, to make it easier for everyone, allthough I do understand it's not always trivial to write in a foreign language, but its the same for many of us out here ;) And like this we get also the tricks questions and answers from the COMSOL users in Middle East, Asia, China and India, else we in here in Europe or for that sake the Amerika would not understand much ;)

Well what find the easiest is to use the Table "cut and past" icon, or the Data Set - Extract or Table Save (icon) and save the results in a csv file, as then I can load it into matlab or Excel or whatever

I must admit that since v4 has arrived, I have hardly ever used Matlab as script anymore, but ther eare others out here that have more experience with matlab and COMSOl v4 than me, hopefully they wil come with a few tips

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi We all try to stick to english, to make it easier for everyone, allthough I do understand it's not always trivial to write in a foreign language, but its the same for many of us out here ;) And like this we get also the tricks questions and answers from the COMSOL users in Middle East, Asia, China and India, else we in here in Europe or for that sake the Amerika would not understand much ;) Well what find the easiest is to use the Table "cut and past" icon, or the Data Set - Extract or Table Save (icon) and save the results in a csv file, as then I can load it into matlab or Excel or whatever I must admit that since v4 has arrived, I have hardly ever used Matlab as script anymore, but ther eare others out here that have more experience with matlab and COMSOl v4 than me, hopefully they wil come with a few tips -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 12 juin 2012, 03:59 UTC−4
Hello,

In order to retrieve digital data which are in the table of COMSOL model, I used out of the method:
model.result.table ('tbl1'). getReal;
model.result.table ('tbl1'). getImag;

but no positive response: (
is that you can guide me or if anyone has a more practical method please

Please find enclosed "matlab code" and also "the COMSOL model"

Thank you in advance
Mariem
Hello, In order to retrieve digital data which are in the table of COMSOL model, I used out of the method: model.result.table ('tbl1'). getReal; model.result.table ('tbl1'). getImag; but no positive response: ( is that you can guide me or if anyone has a more practical method please Please find enclosed "matlab code" and also "the COMSOL model" Thank you in advance Mariem

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.