Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Implementing Floquet BC with Linear Extrusion/Pointwise Constraint

Navaneetha Krishnan Ravichandran

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I am trying to implement the Floquet BC with Linear Extrusion/Pointwise Constraint as indicated in the thread :

www.comsol.com/community/forums/general/thread/5633/

I do not have access to the Floquet BC directly (as my lab has an older COMSOL version) and I have to go through the procedure with Linear Extrusion/Pointwise Constraint. I'm not sure if the procedure indicated in the thread works correctly.

I am trying to generate the band structure of a membrane and the eigen values are correct only at gamma, X and M points - at all other k-points, the eigenfrequencies are different (and also complex)

Is the procedure mentioned in that thread correct?

Thanks!

1 Reply Last Post 17 août 2012, 06:04 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 17 août 2012, 06:04 UTC−4
Did you get this sorted?

--
www.perforated-wire-mesh.com/screens-and-filters.asp
Did you get this sorted? -- http://www.perforated-wire-mesh.com/screens-and-filters.asp

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.