Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

CFD- Three fase flow

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I'm trying to model flow from a 3D printing nozzle, I'm trying to extrude a semi-solid from a nozzle (material/phase 1 and material/phase 2) into air (phase 3) and onto a moving stainless-steel substrate (material/phase 4) as shown in the figure. It seems like we can only have 3 materials in this CFD package. and I would like to ask you if it is possible to simulate the bottom wall as if it were made of a specific material, for example: plastic, glass or some metal. Thanks.

0 Replies Last Post 9 août 2022, 20:02 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Victor Mendoza

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.