Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Comsol Results time

Deiaaldeen Mohammed Khaleel

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

greeting, I have made a simple spiral heater that heats small metal. i got the results but i want to know after how much time i got this tempreture. so if i need to know the tempreture after 10 minutes for example what should i do ?

2 Replies Last Post 17 mars 2023, 08:44 UTC−4
Edgar J. Kaiser Certified Consultant

Posted: 1 year ago 17 mars 2023, 05:21 UTC−4

If it is a stationary study the result shows the situation after infinite time. If you want a specific time you must run a time dependent study.

-------------------
Edgar J. Kaiser
emPhys Physical Technology
www.emphys.com
If it is a stationary study the result shows the situation after infinite time. If you want a specific time you must run a time dependent study.

Deiaaldeen Mohammed Khaleel

Posted: 1 year ago 17 mars 2023, 08:44 UTC−4
Updated: 1 year ago 17 mars 2023, 08:44 UTC−4

thank you very much, i have another question if you don't mind. I used a layers for my air domain and i specified the layer as infinite element domain but when i connect the both ends of my coil to the wall of air domain i can not specify the output of the coil !

>If it is a stationary study the result shows the situation after infinite time. If you want a specific time you must run a time dependent study. thank you very much, i have another question if you don't mind. I used a layers for my air domain and i specified the layer as infinite element domain but when i connect the both ends of my coil to the wall of air domain i can not specify the output of the coil !

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.