Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Increase the projection slope during iterations in topology optimization

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, I am currently doing topology optimization, and found that theres an error occuring duing increased projection slope value. But, at lower slope values, the obtained solution is not reliable and accurate to reality. For this, I would like to incrementally increase the slope value during iterations in a steady-state simulation. In other words, I want to start with a lower value at the beginning of the iterations and gradually raise it. I would like some guidance on how to do this using COMSOL's built-in functions for steady-state simulations.

Thank you.

0 Replies Last Post 23 mai 2023, 08:56 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Shaik Subhani

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.