Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

FSI coupling with porous media flow

JOSEBA MARTINEZ LOPEZ

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to model a flow through a porous media and analyse its structural interaction with a solid. The model consists of two porous media (electrodes) and a solid membrane between them. The fluid enters by both electrodes. I'm trying to use FSI, Fluid-Solid Interaction, but when I add or activate a porous media, FSI does not allow me to continue, as if porous media was not allowed with it.

Any idea to solve this or another way to model it?

Thank you

0 Replies Last Post 7 sept. 2023, 12:06 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello JOSEBA MARTINEZ LOPEZ

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.