Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Change x-axis units in table plot

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi all,

I have a 3d model of diffusion from a source and am calculating surface integrals of flux over particular features in my geometry. This outputs a table of total flux vs. time point which can then be plotted in a 1d plot group table plot. However, the default output of this is with respect to seconds as used in the time dependent solver and I cannot figure out any way to change the x-axis units to something else for display. When my changes of interest occur on the order of many hours, it is inconvenient to look at things in seconds. Thanks!

2 Replies Last Post 31 janv. 2013, 00:53 UTC−5
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 31 janv. 2013, 00:51 UTC−5
Hi

unfortunately it seems that the time as "X" axis is blocked in seconds, several of us has suggested to Support that this might be improved, it seems to be less trivial than that, for some internal reason, but OK, if we are many to ask it might arrive, so pls send the suggestion to "support"

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi unfortunately it seems that the time as "X" axis is blocked in seconds, several of us has suggested to Support that this might be improved, it seems to be less trivial than that, for some internal reason, but OK, if we are many to ask it might arrive, so pls send the suggestion to "support" -- Good luck Ivar

Posted: 1 decade ago 31 janv. 2013, 00:53 UTC−5
Great thanks Ivar! For now I will export my table data and plot in another program, but would be nice to have this ability within COMSOL. I will submit this suggestion.
Great thanks Ivar! For now I will export my table data and plot in another program, but would be nice to have this ability within COMSOL. I will submit this suggestion.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.