Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Multiphysics 4.3b is now available

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello COMSOL Community!

Five new modules and a tremendous number of new features and enhancements are ready to be applied in your models and simulations. Release Highlights are available at www.comsol.com/products/4.3b

The new modules are:
- Multibody Dynamics Module
- Wave Optics Module
- Molecular Flow Module
- Semiconductor Module
- Electrochemistry Module

On-subscription license holders of the RF Module, Structural Mechanics Module, or Microfluidics Module will receive the Wave Optics Module, Multibody Dynamics Module, or Molecular Flow Module, respectively, and for free.
COMSOL Multiphysics 4.3b can be downloaded at www.comsol.com/support/download

Happy simulating!
Valerio

--
Valerio Marra, Ph.D.
Technical Marketing Manager
COMSOL, Inc.
+1-781-273-3322
valerio@comsol.com

4 Replies Last Post 5 mai 2013, 09:14 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Posted: 1 decade ago 3 mai 2013, 14:53 UTC−4
Hello Valerio

Looks great, but it's the week-end here in EU, I'll have to wait for Monday morning to try it out ! :)

--
Having fun COMSOLing
Ivar
Hello Valerio Looks great, but it's the week-end here in EU, I'll have to wait for Monday morning to try it out ! :) -- Having fun COMSOLing Ivar

Kristian Lindberg-Poulsen

Posted: 1 decade ago 3 mai 2013, 18:58 UTC−4
Cool!

As an AC/DC user, I am looking forward to playing with boundary coils and the semiconductor module :)
Cool! As an AC/DC user, I am looking forward to playing with boundary coils and the semiconductor module :)

Kristian Lindberg-Poulsen

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 mai 2013, 07:21 UTC−4
Hey, it seems like your network license handling is not working for 4.3b yet.. My university has a fat network license for all the modules, but I get the attached error when trying to install 4.3b. I also tried to reinstall 4.3a, which doesn't give any error, so the issue seems to be localized to 4.3b.

Is this a known error, or do I need to talk to support?
Hey, it seems like your network license handling is not working for 4.3b yet.. My university has a fat network license for all the modules, but I get the attached error when trying to install 4.3b. I also tried to reinstall 4.3a, which doesn't give any error, so the issue seems to be localized to 4.3b. Is this a known error, or do I need to talk to support?

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 mai 2013, 09:14 UTC−4
Hi Kristian,

Your University license server has most likely not been updated yet by your system administrators. Please contact your system/license admin for help.
Hi Kristian, Your University license server has most likely not been updated yet by your system administrators. Please contact your system/license admin for help.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.