Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to set continuity when using assembly

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi, I am trying to solve a 3D Planar transformer problem, when I use it as a composite structure,
the coils are showing continuity in the boundary settings, but i am facing problem during meshing,
So I changed to Assembly mode, but here continuity of the coil is not there, can anyone please suggest
how to set all the coil boundary to continuity or another equivalent to continuity.

Thanks

1 Reply Last Post 5 juin 2010, 07:31 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 5 juin 2010, 07:31 UTC−4
Hi

You should clarify if it's in v3.5 or v4 and have you checked the other discussions on this domain hereby ?

Good luck
Ivar
Hi You should clarify if it's in v3.5 or v4 and have you checked the other discussions on this domain hereby ? Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.