Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Spice Editor

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi:

Is the spice editor needed in order to use the electrical interface to make the connection between FEM and a circuit? For example, do we need the spice netlist in order to make that connection?

thanks

1 Reply Last Post 27 avr. 2011, 18:24 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Pekir Joseph

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 27 avr. 2011, 18:24 UTC−4
Hi, I just got my first SPICE circuit working. No, it appears you don't need a standalone SPICE program if you can write out a netlist yourself. If you need an editor, a very nice free SPICE distribution is LTspice.

Scott
Hi, I just got my first SPICE circuit working. No, it appears you don't need a standalone SPICE program if you can write out a netlist yourself. If you need an editor, a very nice free SPICE distribution is LTspice. Scott