Chemical Reactions & Reacting Flows Workshop (Hands-On)
You are invited to join us for an opportunity to advance your skills in multiphysics simulation. At this workshop, you will see the capabilities and workflow of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software and learn through a guided hands-on exercise. You will leave with new skills to work on your own applications using your free two-week COMSOL Multiphysics trial. We understand that your time is valuable, so feel free to join us for only parts of the event.
View the schedule below and reserve your seat for this free event now.
- Chemical kinetics and reaction engineering capabilities, including batch/CSTR/plug flow reactors, CHEMKIN® file import, and import of thermodynamic data
- Chemical species transport through diffusion, convection, and migration in electric fields
- Single-phase flow capabilities, including Newtonian and non-Newtonian flow
- Reacting flow that involves fluid flow, heat transfer, and mass transfer with reactions
- Mixing and reactions in rotating machinery, including the frozen rotor study
To participate in the hands-on session, we recommend bringing a laptop to the event in order to get the most out of it. This will also allow you to start your free two-week trial license of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software right away. Unable to bring a laptop to the workshop? No worries; you can still follow along with the demonstrations.
Register for Chemical Reactions & Reacting Flows Workshop (Hands-On)
This event has ended. Visit the event calendar to view upcoming events.