Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

error message in RF module

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am gettting an error message when i simulated a model in RF module. I cant understand this error.
May be some of you would have encountered this error message. The error is

Error: 9160
Unknown or unsupported property.
- Property: maxsegiter segterm

So can anybody can help me with this?

Regards
Rajiv

1 Reply Last Post 7 juil. 2009, 04:05 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 7 juil. 2009, 04:05 UTC−4

Hi

I am gettting an error message when i simulated a model in RF module. I cant understand this error.
May be some of you would have encountered this error message. The error is

Error: 9160
Unknown or unsupported property.
- Property: maxsegiter segterm

So can anybody can help me with this?

Regards
Rajiv

It could be that you have updated with the 32-bit hotfix, but you are running 64-bit COMSOL. This can be verified by running COMSOL in 32-bit mode (on Windows, comsol.exe instead of comsol64.exe, on Linux,
run "comsol -32"), in which case the problem should not occur.

If this is the problem, fix it by downloading the 64-bit hotfix jar-file from
www.comsol.com/support/updates

Make sure you remove the old hotfix file before you start, and then and install the 64-bit hotfix according to the instructions on the download page.

Niklas Rom, COMSOL
[QUOTE] Hi I am gettting an error message when i simulated a model in RF module. I cant understand this error. May be some of you would have encountered this error message. The error is Error: 9160 Unknown or unsupported property. - Property: maxsegiter segterm So can anybody can help me with this? Regards Rajiv [/QUOTE] It could be that you have updated with the 32-bit hotfix, but you are running 64-bit COMSOL. This can be verified by running COMSOL in 32-bit mode (on Windows, comsol.exe instead of comsol64.exe, on Linux, run "comsol -32"), in which case the problem should not occur. If this is the problem, fix it by downloading the 64-bit hotfix jar-file from http://www.comsol.com/support/updates Make sure you remove the old hotfix file before you start, and then and install the 64-bit hotfix according to the instructions on the download page. Niklas Rom, COMSOL

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.