Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Solar cell structure simulation

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi
I want to simulate a solar cell structure by Comsol. I am a new user of this software , is there any one who can give me the the clue?

5 Replies Last Post 22 juin 2010, 14:07 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Hossein Lotfi

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Posted: 1 decade ago 25 déc. 2009, 22:54 UTC−5
I too would like to know how to do this with COMSOL. It's probably a lot easier than doing it by finite difference in Matlab.
I too would like to know how to do this with COMSOL. It's probably a lot easier than doing it by finite difference in Matlab.

Posted: 1 decade ago 25 déc. 2009, 22:56 UTC−5
This is the closest thing that I've seen but it's not really doing what I want it to do which is to solve the coupled equations of motion.

www.ebd.lth.se/fileadmin/energi_byggnadsdesign/images/Publikationer/Report_Joar_web-bok.pdf
This is the closest thing that I've seen but it's not really doing what I want it to do which is to solve the coupled equations of motion. http://www.ebd.lth.se/fileadmin/energi_byggnadsdesign/images/Publikationer/Report_Joar_web-bok.pdf

Posted: 1 decade ago 8 avr. 2010, 18:16 UTC−4
I am also looking for the same thing. Have you come accross any model or you giot any clue?
I am also looking for the same thing. Have you come accross any model or you giot any clue?

Posted: 1 decade ago 9 avr. 2010, 00:52 UTC−4
Hi there,

I am working on an open source GUI for 2D solar cell simulations
with Comsol and Matlab. It will be put on our web page at www.isfh.de
The current status of publication is that you can find a paper about our model
here: www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/123268978/abstract
Sunny regards,

Stefan
Hi there, I am working on an open source GUI for 2D solar cell simulations with Comsol and Matlab. It will be put on our web page at www.isfh.de The current status of publication is that you can find a paper about our model here: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/123268978/abstract Sunny regards, Stefan

Posted: 1 decade ago 22 juin 2010, 14:07 UTC−4
You can download our open source CoBoGUI for two dimensional solar cell simulations with Comsol and Matlab at ISFH:

www.isfh.de/institut_solarforschung/software.php?_l=1

You can download our open source CoBoGUI for two dimensional solar cell simulations with Comsol and Matlab at ISFH: http://www.isfh.de/institut_solarforschung/software.php?_l=1

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.