Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Problem with heat transfer

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everyone!
I'm trying to build a model of one side heating flux on PbTe thin film in small time period when the second side is in a constant temperature. When I put time about 1microcsecond I get my sample in some kind of mesh (when I didn't asked to) or some kind of stains with different temperatures. The problem gets worse when sample dimentions are small and time of heating is small. Is it ok? How I can avoid this thing? Thank you in advance.

0 Replies Last Post 16 déc. 2009, 16:39 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Dima Dvorkin

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.