Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Increasing magnetic field area.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I need to perform particle tracking due to magnetic field. My magnet has a remanant flux density of 1.5 in x,y,z direction. Particles has relative permeability of 4.1. I am using 1. Magnetic filed no current 2. Laminar flow 3. Particle tracing for fluid flow modules in order. I am doing the simulation. I want to increase the magnetic field area because of the permanent magnet used in the study so that I can study how particles are getting attracted towards magnet. I want it to cover the entire airway. But I am unable to do it. Please help.

Also, for particles I am giving magnetophoretic force. Please look into my case. It will be a great help. I am uploading the drive link for my entire case. Please help. I am stuck for almost a month.

I am attaching screenshot for reference. The blue circle indicates where I want my magnetic filed to be. Rectangular portion is magnet.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/15JLjKLno-xKdx9Sox_LUoR8VPJm_dPjI?usp=sharing

0 Replies Last Post 9 mars 2020, 08:55 UTC+1
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Mohammad Shahid Khan

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.