Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Extruding Circles

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear COMOSL community,

I am new to COMSOL and am looking to extrude this design to make it 3-D but I feel I am struggeling more than i should be. The goal is to end up with a solid disc with many THROUGH holes through which air can pass during simulation and one could see the grid through the holes in the disc. So far when i extrude the holes or the enitre circle, all the mini holes still seem to keep their bottom or base - so they end up like a cave instead of a tunnel.. Ive tried this with all the mini holes being curved or solid - yet still to no avail.

ive spent a good amount of time on this only to feel like an idiot..Any help would be very much appreciated!

0 Replies Last Post 10 août 2020, 04:15 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello German Ibarra

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.