Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Construct the perment magnetic

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi COMSOL Team.

My name is zeeshan umar, doing MS computational Engineering from University rostock. I am doing project in COMSOL and the task is that i have to find the force between two perment magnetic, Can some body help me how to constract the magnetic.
thanks

1 Reply Last Post 27 mai 2010, 01:29 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 27 mai 2010, 01:29 UTC−4
Hi

really the best learning is to repeat the examples in the doc, and those you find on the web here.

Scan acrefully the forum there are many similar discussions

Have fun Comsoling
Ivar
Hi really the best learning is to repeat the examples in the doc, and those you find on the web here. Scan acrefully the forum there are many similar discussions Have fun Comsoling Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.