Mise à jour du module LiveLink™ for Revit®For users of LiveLink™ for Revit®, COMSOL Multiphysics® version 5.2a makes it possible to connect to COMSOL Server™ from within Revit®. It is now also easier to keep track of synchronized documents. Review all of the LiveLink™ for Revit® updates in further detail below.
Connecting to COMSOL Server™ from Within the Revit® Interface
When you have installed COMSOL® Client, a button will be made available for connecting to COMSOL Server™ from within Revit®. This means that you can browse and run apps from within the Revit® interface, including those that use geometry synchronized with Revit®.The COMSOL Multiphysics® ribbon tab in the Revit® user interface as well as an embedded interface of COMSOL Server™.
Keeping Track of Synchronized Documents
In order to prevent synchronization with an incorrect Revit® project, the LiveLink™ interface now keeps track of the file name and path, as well as the synchronized configuration of the project. During the first synchronization, the file name is retrieved and documented. For subsequent synchronizations, the interface automatically selects the same file in Revit®, as long as the file is open there, and automatically switches to the previously synchronized configuration.
Updated Support for New CAD File Format Versions
The CAD file import and export functionality has been extended to support new versions for the following file formats:
Read From File
- Parasolid® (.x_t, .xmt_txt, .x_b, .xmt_bin) up to V28.1
- ACIS® (.sat, .sab, .asat, .asab) up to R25, 2016 1.0
- CATIA® V5 (.CATPart, .CATProduct) R8-R25, 2016
- Inventor® assemblies (.iam) versions 11, 2008-2016
- Inventor® parts (.ipt) versions 6-11, 2008-2016
- SOLIDWORKS® (.sldprt, .sldasm) versions 98-2016
- AutoCAD® (.dwg) versions 2.5-2016
- AutoCAD® DXF (.dxf, 3D) versions 2.5-2016
Write to File
- ACIS® (.sat, .sab) R4, R7, and 2016 1.0
- Parasolid® (.x_t, x_b) V28.1
A complete list of supported CAD file formats is found in the CAD Specification Chart under the "Read from File, CAD" and "Write to File" sections.