Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to get electrical current (A) of each streamline of current density (A/m2) ?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello everybody,

I am using comsol to model a bipolar probe with three surfaces : Conductive surface forced to 0V, conductive surface forced to 10V and insulation surface beetween the two conductive surfaces. The probe is put on sea water.

So when i resolve my system I have streamlines between the two condictive surfaces.

Now I want to have the electrical current (A) on a cut plane by integrating the current density on each mesh surface belonging to the cut plane.

Someone can help me if he have any idea.

Thank you very much Lyes

0 Replies Last Post 13 mai 2019, 05:09 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Lyes Ifrek

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.