Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Simple Livelink with Matlab example

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

Could someone please get me started with a really simple Livelink with Matlab example please? I am going through the tutorial examples but need a simpler example.

Kind regards,

Sinéad

2 Replies Last Post 9 mars 2020, 09:03 UTC−4
Lars Gregersen COMSOL Employee

Posted: 4 years ago 9 mars 2020, 04:34 UTC−4

Hi Sinéad

We very much welcome feedback about our documentation.

Have you tried the exercises in the manual Introduction to LiveLink for Matlab? If so, where do you get stuck?

Perhaps if you describe what you wish to use LiveLink for Matlab for we can come up with an example for you.

-------------------
Lars Gregersen
Comsol Denmark
Hi Sinéad We very much welcome feedback about our documentation. Have you tried the exercises in the manual Introduction to LiveLink for Matlab? If so, where do you get stuck? Perhaps if you describe what you wish to use LiveLink for Matlab for we can come up with an example for you.

Posted: 4 years ago 9 mars 2020, 09:03 UTC−4

Hi Lars,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have looked through the manual and it's very helpful.

I'm trying to do a simple circuit, resistor, power supply and maybe change the values of current etc from matlab to comsol.

Kind regards,

Sinéad

Hi Lars, Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I have looked through the manual and it's very helpful. I'm trying to do a simple circuit, resistor, power supply and maybe change the values of current etc from matlab to comsol. Kind regards, Sinéad

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.