Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Two Phase flow fluid structure interaction.

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am relatively a new user with COMSOL. can anyonw suggest module for two phase fluid-structure interation. The two phase flow is liquid (water) and gas (nitrogen). I am trying to model with fluid structure interaction with bubble flow model as two phase which does not give me and results on stress due to bubble flow. Please advice!

3 Replies Last Post 20 août 2020, 00:45 UTC−4
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Posted: 4 years ago 21 mai 2020, 13:35 UTC−4
Updated: 4 years ago 20 août 2020, 08:39 UTC−4

Hello Viren,

Perhaps this model of two-phase flow with fluid structure interaction could help, though it does not involve a bubble per se.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hello Viren, Perhaps [this model](https://www.comsol.com/model/two-phase-flow-with-fluid-structure-interaction-4515) of two-phase flow with fluid structure interaction could help, though it does not involve a bubble per se. Best, Jeff

Posted: 4 years ago 23 mai 2020, 07:00 UTC−4

Thank you Jeff,

I am working using the two phase FSI model you sent me as an example. that was very helpful!!

Thank you Jeff, I am working using the two phase FSI model you sent me as an example. that was very helpful!!

Posted: 4 years ago 20 août 2020, 00:45 UTC−4

Dear Viren, Greetings!!

Are you able to simulate the problem which you have mentioned in your previous comment? Can you Please share your experience? I am also trying to explore the same with bubbles? Thank you Arpit

Dear Viren, Greetings!! Are you able to simulate the problem which you have mentioned in your previous comment? Can you Please share your experience? I am also trying to explore the same with bubbles? Thank you Arpit

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.