Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How to make a 2D Parametric Contour plot in COMSOL?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have defined two parameters while performing a Parametric Sweep on COMSOL. I have defined ranges of k1 (-pi to pi), k2(-pi to pi) and for each pair {k1,k2} I have a set of eigenfrequencies. The interface of COMSOL is provided in an image (Issue.jpg). . Now I want to create a 2D plot where the x-axis will contain k1, the y-axis will contain k2 and there will be a Contour plot that will show the values of one of the eigenfrequencies. I have attached a picture of the Plot (Aim.jpg) that I want to generate. . Please help me plot this.

0 Replies Last Post 21 nov. 2020, 22:43 UTC−5
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Diptangshu Paul

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.