Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

not sure where the problem is

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I have built here a simple model with PDMS(0.4 to 20 um). I have been trying to plot the graph for visible spectrum(0.3 to 1.1) but I am not getting any results. For the same model I am getting results above 4um wavelength. I have used mesh size of extremely fine and for selective boundaries/domain I used 0.3/3, this is the least mesh I could use or it runs out of memory. Could someone please help in figuring it out where I am making mistake. really appreciated. Thank you

0 Replies Last Post 19 sept. 2022, 05:59 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello p p

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.