Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

surface magnetic current

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

[start here]Dear all, I'd like to verify the equivalence between electric and magnetic surface current for RF infinite surfaces. I simulate an electric surface current with Z impedence and I found the correct solution (mode analysis). When I use magnetic surface current (with 1/Z) I cannot find the (same) solution. Could anyone tell me why? In this forum I also found an old (year 2017) query talking about a bug in magnetic surface current. Have the bug been fixed? Thanks

0 Replies Last Post 23 mars 2023, 10:33 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Moccia Massimo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.