COMSOL News 2019
The latest edition of COMSOL News 2019 features case studies from engineers in a variety of industries to inspire your modeling and simulation work. Learn how these experts push the limits of technology using COMSOL Multiphysics® and COMSOL Server™ for innovative modeling, simulation, and application design.
Download a PDF version of COMSOL News 2019 here or click the “Read Now” button below to read the digital version directly in your browser.
“The flexible nature of COMSOL® makes it the most straightforward software to work with; and in our case, we appreciate the breadth of features available for the study of elastic or acoustic waves. It is comprehensive in nature and a powerful tool for our research.”
– Matteo Mori, Department of Energy Engineering of Systems of Land and Construction at Pisa University
- Radiant heating & cooling
- Simulation applications
- Digital twins
- Hyperloop pod design
- Optical antenna design
- Thermal management of buildings
- Simulation applications for teaching
- Seismic engineering analysis
- Smart cities
- Battery design
- Guest editorial: “Collaboration Is Key for Individualized Medicine”
Looking for more COMSOL user stories? Click here to search by topic and explore previous editions of COMSOL News.