Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

How do I create a table with several expressions for several points?

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

I create into my geometry , points corresponding to a sensor. I define a selection "Points capteur"corresponding to the sensor points, defined into the geometry. I have 4 points.

I want to visualize into a table [x,y,z,normB] this selection.

But when I do
" Results-> Derived Values "
I create a node "point evaluation" and define the setting as following :
data --> solution1
selection --> Points capteur

I cannot choose several expressions !

I would like a table with 4 column [ x y z nomB] and 4 rows (I have 4 points).
Right now I just obtain one expression for one evalution.

Magnetic flux density norm x-Coordinate (T), Point: 9 Magnetic flux density norm x-Coordinate (T), Point: 10 Magnetic flux density norm x-Coordinate (T), Point: 11 Magnetic flux density norm x-Coordinate (T), Point: 16
3.4360828027820874E-8 3.434621825694353E-8 2.8343588212953192E-8 2.836062068199727E-8

How can I do a table with 4 column [ x y z nomB] and 4 rows (I have 4 points)?
thanks for your help.

0 Replies Last Post 21 mars 2011, 08:30 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Malvina Billeres

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.