Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

LINKING GEOMETRIES

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

HI I'M CURENTLY WORKING IN COMSOL A VOLTAGE DIVIDER SIMULATION BUT IT ISN'T RUN, IT MIGHT BE CAUSE THE MODEL IS SO BIG FOR MY COMPUTER CAPACITY.

IF I COULD LINK SEVERAL AXISYMETRIC MODELS WITH 3D MODELS, EVERYTHING WILL BE EASIER.

PD:I'VE HEARD I COULD MAKE A LIKING WITH MODELS IN ANOTHER DISCUSSION BOX BUT I DIDN,T KNOW HOW CAN I DO IT

1 Reply Last Post 13 août 2011, 13:29 UTC−4
Ivar KJELBERG COMSOL Multiphysics(r) fan, retired, former "Senior Expert" at CSEM SA (CH)

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 13 août 2011, 13:29 UTC−4
Hi

the best advise I can give is to check the features of the Definitions - Coupling variables
and test it out on simple examples, there are afew in the Model librry

--
Good luck
Ivar
Hi the best advise I can give is to check the features of the Definitions - Coupling variables and test it out on simple examples, there are afew in the Model librry -- Good luck Ivar

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.