Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

model coupling

Michael Rembe Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,
on a vertical boundary a mass flux is defined: mc=k*(cs-c). c is the variable of a mass transfer. Now I'm looking for a way to set up a source in the domain of mc/r. r is the spatial coordinate (r,z). That means I want to couple mc/r over z to the domain as a function of z.I try using a general extrusion, but I don't get a result.

Is there anybody to give me any hints?

Thank you very much!

Michael R.

1 Reply Last Post 21 nov. 2011, 04:41 UTC−5
Michael Rembe Certified Consultant

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 21 nov. 2011, 04:41 UTC−5
It is very simple. I found an example. I have ony to set up the x-coordinate in the defination of the extrusion mapping. I set x to z of the source and destination map. All other fields are blanked (deleted). This works.

Michael
It is very simple. I found an example. I have ony to set up the x-coordinate in the defination of the extrusion mapping. I set x to z of the source and destination map. All other fields are blanked (deleted). This works. Michael

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.