Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Define a new variable in a specific coordinates

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi,

I want to define a new variable like the velocity of the specific point at (x,y,z) and plot this parameter VS time in my model.
I have tried something like this:
uu=u*(x==1&&y==1&&z==1),
it means that if I define (uu) in variables, it will give me the value of the velocity (u) in (1,1,1) coordinates at different times or not ?

Thanks in advance,

0 Replies Last Post 10 juil. 2012, 23:10 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Osameh Ghazian

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.