Note: This discussion is about an older version of the COMSOL Multiphysics® software. The information provided may be out of date.

Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

about the field in the coil

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Dear all ,
I am trying to excite the primary coil with current of 10 A , and need to test the magnetic field induced in the secondary coil , i excited the primary coil with current using single turn coil domain , i am not getting any field in secondary coil ..please let me know what is problem
Thanks in advance

--
kishore Naik Mude

2 Replies Last Post 19 sept. 2012, 07:22 UTC−4

Posted: 1 decade ago 19 sept. 2012, 06:40 UTC−4
There is a magnetic field in your second coil.
See results section, derived values.
You can also visualize it when adapting the color and data range of the surface plot to relatively small values.
There is a magnetic field in your second coil. See results section, derived values. You can also visualize it when adapting the color and data range of the surface plot to relatively small values.

Posted: 1 decade ago 19 sept. 2012, 07:22 UTC−4
thanks eric

--
kishore Naik Mude
thanks eric -- kishore Naik Mude

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.