Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Exporting results in a unique file

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi everyone,

I just starting to work with COMSOL and I am struggling with some small issues here. I would appreciate if someone could help me.

First, I generated a few Cut Points 3D and I can plot all the results in the same graph, but I don't know how I can export them all together in one unique file (a .txt for example). How could I do that?

Also, I want to do a parametric sweep generating results for the same Cut Points 3D as before. Would it be possible to create a unique table/file with the results for all 3D points and all parameters swept together?

Thank You! Frederico

0 Replies Last Post 18 mai 2023, 14:45 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Frederico Araujo

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.