Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Combine Parametric Solutions Computed Separately

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello, Is there a way to combine two parametric solutions of different frequency ranges, solved separately into a single parametric solution?

I was computing an Acoustics Boundary Element Parametric Solution via COMSOL 6.1 with Matlab. Midway through the solution, I lost connection to the server and the model stopped solving and the project auto-saved.

One third octave frequencies 100-1250 solved and were contained in the save file; however, frequencies 1600-8000 were still yet to be solved.

So my question, am I able to solve for 1600-8000 and then combine the two separate solutions into a single solution? This is mainly so that I can stay organized and not have extra files with partial solutions.

1 Reply Last Post 28 juin 2023, 05:21 UTC−4
Magnus Ringh COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 10 months ago 28 juin 2023, 05:21 UTC−4

Hi Michael,

It seems like you should be able to use a Combine Solutions node, where you can concatenate solutions from two other parametric studies, for example.

Best regards,

Magnus

Hi Michael, It seems like you should be able to use a **Combine Solutions** node, where you can concatenate solutions from two other parametric studies, for example. Best regards, Magnus

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.