Heat Transfer in a TEC

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I am modeling a thermoelectric cooler using the COMSOL application. There is an application for TEC, but I want to make some in changes in the model to use it. The default boundary condition is a constant temperature for the lower surface, and all other boundaries are in thermal insulation situation. Now, I want to apply a heat flux boundary condition two both the upper and lower surfaces, where the upper is at constant heat flux and the lower is at natural convection situation. But my convergence plot diverges, and I get this error (attached picture). I appreciate it if anyone could help me with that.

1 Reply Last Post 21 déc. 2023, 09:24 UTC−5
Jeff Hiller COMSOL Employee

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 months ago 21 déc. 2023, 09:24 UTC−5
Updated: 4 months ago 21 déc. 2023, 09:08 UTC−5

Hi Hesam,

Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but mph files are worth a million. Please upload your mph file.

Best,

Jeff

-------------------
Jeff Hiller
Hi Hesam, Pictures may be worth a thousand words, but mph files are worth a million. Please upload your mph file. Best, Jeff

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.