How to Update Conditions Between Iterations

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hello,

I want to simulate the heat transfer over time, where I want to update the heat source condition in the model based on the extracted temperature data and where I want to apply the condition that if, during the simulation, the temperature rises from a certain point. The heat in the second region is automatically applied during that single simulation. If not, then that would be fine.

However, the main question or problem is how to apply this second heat transfer source, which depends on the temperature from the real-time simulation; during the simulation, this needs to store and instantly update the values, compare them with the condition by the next iteration, update the parameter depending on the condition in the next iteration, and get the results from it.

So, if someone guide me with this or even have small tip on how to do this then would be reallly greatful for me to solve my problem within the model.

Thank you so much in advance for your help.

1 Reply Last Post 29 avr. 2024, 08:17 UTC−4

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 2 weeks ago 29 avr. 2024, 08:17 UTC−4
Updated: 2 weeks ago 29 avr. 2024, 08:18 UTC−4

Check the event interface . It may shed some light.

Check [the event interface](https://www.comsol.com/support/knowledgebase/1245) . It may shed some light.

Please read the discussion forum rules before posting.

Please log in to post a reply.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.