Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Reaction engineering lab

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

To whom it may concern,

I have some problem in Comsol for CFD simulation. I use diffusion module for my case. My case is about how to make simulation for glucose(as stagnant liquid) diffusion through the encapsulated yeast.
I've tried 2D simulation in regular comsol (w/ diffusion multiphysics), and then I make a geometry, boundary condition, etc for solving. I would like to get trend line between concentration (a dependent variable) vs time, where I can get the figure?
Beside, I tried in reaction engineering lab module, I got trend line firstly and then I import to comsol and make geometry. Which one the better I should do for solving my problem?

Best regards,
Riani

0 Replies Last Post 26 avr. 2010, 08:15 UTC−4
COMSOL Moderator

Hello Riani Ayu Lestari

Your Discussion has gone 30 days without a reply. If you still need help with COMSOL and have an on-subscription license, please visit our Support Center for help.

If you do not hold an on-subscription license, you may find an answer in another Discussion or in the Knowledge Base.

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.