COMSOL News 2019
The latest edition of COMSOL News 2019 features case studies from engineers in a variety of industries to inspire your modeling and simulation work. Learn how these experts push the limits of technology using COMSOL Multiphysics® and COMSOL Server™ for innovative modeling, simulation, and application design.
“The flexible nature of COMSOL® makes it the most straightforward software to work with; and in our case, we appreciate the breadth of features available for the study of elastic or acoustic waves. It is comprehensive in nature and a powerful tool for our research.”
– Matteo Mori, Department of Energy Engineering of Systems of Land and Construction at Pisa University
- Radiant heating & cooling
- Simulation applications
- Digital twins
- Hyperloop pod design
- Optical antenna design
- Thermal management of buildings
- Simulation applications for teaching
- Seismic engineering analysis
- Smart cities
- Battery design
- Guest editorial: “Collaboration Is Key for Individualized Medicine”
Click the button below to read the digital version.
Looking for more COMSOL user stories? Click here to search by topic and explore previous editions of COMSOL News.