Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

Exporting the 'mesh element number'

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

The below post is related to an archived discussion

Hello,

Exporting the 'mesh element number' expression gives double numbers in 3rd column. I didn't understand why they are double. Can you help me about it?

Thank you,

1 Reply Last Post 5 févr. 2020, 15:09 UTC−5

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 4 years ago 5 févr. 2020, 15:09 UTC−5

Hello,

I still couldn't be able to understand the output file of the 'meshexport' built in expression. I exported the 'meshelement' expression in COMSOL--> Export--> Data-->meshelement. As an output I get coodinates of the nodes and double numbers at the last column. I didn't understand why the values of meshelement are double. What does it tell us?

I would be happy if someone can show me a way'

Thanks,

Hello, I still couldn't be able to understand the output file of the 'meshexport' built in expression. I exported the 'meshelement' expression in COMSOL--> Export--> Data-->meshelement. As an output I get coodinates of the nodes and double numbers at the last column. I didn't understand why the values of meshelement are double. What does it tell us? I would be happy if someone can show me a way' Thanks,

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.