Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

simulate two air bubbles intergrating in the water

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

what are the steps should I do to simulate two air bubbles intergrating in the water using comsol 4.2 ?
I am firstly contacting with comsol 4.2. Thank you.
Should I use Two phase-flow ?

1 Reply Last Post 9 mai 2012, 12:44 UTC−4
Nagi Elabbasi Facebook Reality Labs

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Posted: 1 decade ago 9 mai 2012, 12:44 UTC−4
Yes, two-phase flow is the way to go with either the Level Set or phase Field methods. Check out also some of the similar models in the COMSOL gallery. There are two titled “Rising Bubble” and “Droplet Breakup in a T-junction” that I found useful.

Nagi Elabbasi
Veryst Engineering
Yes, two-phase flow is the way to go with either the Level Set or phase Field methods. Check out also some of the similar models in the COMSOL gallery. There are two titled “Rising Bubble” and “Droplet Breakup in a T-junction” that I found useful. Nagi Elabbasi Veryst Engineering

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.