Discussion Closed This discussion was created more than 6 months ago and has been closed. To start a new discussion with a link back to this one, click here.

COMSOL Design issue

Please login with a confirmed email address before reporting spam

Hi

I am designing CMUTs in comsol. I want calculate its sensitivity. That how much minimum pressure on the membrane can cause detection of the receive voltage and vice versa. So I want graph between applied pressure on the membrane and detection of the voltage in cmut . Can you please guide me how can i do this problem?

3 Replies Last Post 12 mars 2015, 07:45 UTC−4

Posted: 1 decade ago 22 avr. 2014, 16:50 UTC−4
Hai, have u got the design procedure for CMUT in comsol?

--
Sri Sairam Pasumarthi
Hai, have u got the design procedure for CMUT in comsol? -- Sri Sairam Pasumarthi

Posted: 9 years ago 12 mars 2015, 06:44 UTC−4
Hi can you please help me out with the design equation for the same.
Hi can you please help me out with the design equation for the same.

Posted: 9 years ago 12 mars 2015, 07:45 UTC−4
I have some problem regarding CMUT design.
Can you please help me with it.
Please clink on the link provided for my thread.

www.comsol.co.in/community/forums/general/thread/64641

Thanks a lot
Ankur
I have some problem regarding CMUT design. Can you please help me with it. Please clink on the link provided for my thread. https://www.comsol.co.in/community/forums/general/thread/64641 Thanks a lot Ankur

Note that while COMSOL employees may participate in the discussion forum, COMSOL® software users who are on-subscription should submit their questions via the Support Center for a more comprehensive response from the Technical Support team.