Postprocessing & Visualization Handbook, Part 1
This handbook provides an introduction to postprocessing in the COMSOL Multiphysics® software simulation environment, which helps increase understanding of the physics in a device and allows results to be easily shared among colleagues and collaborators.
- Using data sets and derived values to evaluate and organize results
- Setting up the correct plot type for your application area
- Using postprocessing for results interpretation
- Exporting results, including generating reports from the COMSOL software
- Tips for creating effective visuals
Click on the image to the right to access the digital version of the handbook, or download the PDF version here.
Once you’ve gotten the hang of the features outlined in this handbook, check out the sequel, Specialized Techniques for Postprocessing and Visualization in COMSOL Multiphysics® to learn further techniques for powerful postprocessing in COMSOL.