Fatigue & Durability Analysis with Multiphysics Simulation - Archived
Fatigue damage is known to be one of the main causes of automobile failure. The key to extending vehicle life is predicting fatigue life — a task multiphysics simulation is well suited for due to its abilities to account for multiple physics phenomena and provide accurate predictions while reducing the need for physical prototyping.
In this webinar we discuss how structural analysis can be coupled with thermal, acoustic, and electromagnetic analyses to accurately predict the fatigue life of various automotive components. We also discuss applications such as:
- Thermomechanical fatigue in electronic components
- Fatigue life prediction of connecting rods in an internal combustion (IC) engine
- Predicting the durability of engine mounts
- Modeling structural damage and cracking
- Fatigue failure caused by harmonic vibration and random vibration in automotive components
Register for Fatigue & Durability Analysis with Multiphysics Simulation
To register for the event, please create a new account or log into your existing account. You will need a COMSOL Access account to attend Fatigue & Durability Analysis with Multiphysics Simulation.
For registration questions or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived Webinar Details
This is a recording of a webinar that originally aired on December 20, 2022