Modeling Electromagnetic and Stealth Applications for Aircrafts - Archived
From designing propulsion systems to lightweighting materials, the development of efficient and reliable aircraft components and systems involves not just complex engineering challenges but also the need to account for a number of different physics phenomena in any analysis. Multiphysics simulation allows engineers to visualize and solve these challenges in a time- and cost-sensitive manner with a high level of accuracy.
To learn more about using multiphysics simulation for modeling electromagnetics for aerospace and defence applications, join us for this live webinar.
We will cover the following key discussion points:
- Designing RF cloaking devices for stealth applications and reduction of radar cross sections
- Electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding and lightning protection
- Effects of electrostatic discharge and lightning impulses
- Modeling actuation mechanisms: electric motors, plungers, and relays
- Analysis of cryogenic magnets, flow meters, switches, and braking systems
Register for Modeling Electromagnetic and Stealth Applications for Aircrafts
To register for the event, please create a new account or log into your existing account. You will need a COMSOL Access account to attend Modeling Electromagnetic and Stealth Applications for Aircrafts.
For registration questions or more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Archived Webinar Details
This is a recording of a webinar that originally aired on January 31, 2023